
I find it quite good!
The texture is creamy, just like any other normal facial cream. There's only one tone for this bb cream. Although the cream appears to be darker than my skin colour, it seems to blend flawlessly with my skin tone. Easy to use, just rub it evenly on your face. No mess!
At the end of the day, my colleague said that my face didn't look as red as compared to other days. And I also noticed that less of uneven skin tone even at the end of the day, without any touch ups. And, when I dab away my perspiration from my face, the bb cream doesn't get wiped away as well. Which is better, compared to my previous Revlon 2-way cake foundation. Plus, it makes the makeup look more natural.
It has green tea and healing properties. Will see how it is in the next few months. If it's good, I shall stock up when I go Korea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment